[0.15.5] Right-clicking on a blueprint book clears active BP

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
SupplyDepoo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.5] Right-clicking on a blueprint book clears active BP

Post by SupplyDepoo »

Hey, so I was just going through my blueprints that I created before 0.15 and adding the best ones to the new blueprint library. After moving each blueprint from my blueprint book to the blueprint library, it ended up in my inventory so I had to move it back into the blueprint book (a little tedious). This worked fine a few times, but then suddenly my blueprint book wouldn't open anymore, and then I noticed that the little icon of the active blueprint had disappeared (it looked like a blank blueprint). I tried right-clicking on my other blueprint books, and the same thing happened. I saved the world (under a new file name, of course) and reloaded it and I was able to open my blueprint books again but the active blueprints were cleared!

The steps I was taking:

1. Open inventory (E).
2. Open blueprint book (RMB).
3. Pick up blueprint (LMB).
4. Open blueprint library (B).
5. Drop blueprint into "My blueprints" (LMB).
6. Close blueprint library (E).
7. Open inventory (E).
8. Open the blueprint book (RMB).
9. Pick up the blueprint I just added to the blueprint library from my inventory (LMB).
10. Drop the blueprint into my blueprint book (LMB). I dropped it in the same position where I had picked it up before.
11. Repeat steps 3–11.
12. Break the infinite recursion of step 11 because the blueprint book wouldn't open at step 8.

Not sure why it was fine a few times and then broke. Maybe I did something slightly different, like close my inventory after step 10 to look at the blueprint library and then start at step 1 again. I honestly can't remember exactly.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.15.5] Right-clicking on a blueprint book clears active BP

Post by daniel34 »

Did you have Shift pressed while right-clicking on the blueprint book in step 8?
Shift+right-click will clear the active blueprint instead of opening the book.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

SupplyDepoo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SupplyDepoo »

Nope, I knew that already (over 450+ hours played) and I definitely was not holding shift.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Can you upload your config.ini file? It shows what your key bindings are - I suspect maybe you've rebound something without realizing it.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”