[0.14.22] Broke a speedrun record... But my replay broke

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
Tide
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.14.22] Broke a speedrun record... But my replay broke

Post by Tide »

Long story short... For the last couple of weeks I've been preparing for a 100% achievement speedrun, and with the 0.15 announcement I decided to just go for it.
I completed the run in 19h 50m (~4 hours faster than the record) and I was excited to share... but my replay freaks out at 5h 12m.
I understand that replays operate by replaying individual actions, eveything seems to be going fine until ~5:12, when my character is fighting a nest.... and just kind of stops reacting properly and dies. Needless to say the characters actions stop making sense after the random death.

I fight biters before this with no problem. After the rocket launch it stalls on the "game completed!" popup until I click continue. I wonder if the issue stems from that? Or maybe an issue with Biter AI being difficult to properly recreate.

Basically I'm sad that my replay can't prove that I'm good at your game :(

Attached is the save file at 19:50, I have tried several replays from after the breaking point and they all exhibit the same issue.
Attachments
100percent Complete Dead.zip
(27.71 MiB) Downloaded 70 times

Return to “1 / 0 magic”