- Open save menu.
- Open the rich text icon selector.
- Click on a second row group button.
- It may not work with all of them.
- Sometimes it works on the first row, too, if you keep switching between groups.
- Always works with any row button if you click on it twice in a row, as long as it wasn't the one initially selected when the dialog was shown.
- Observe the dialog closed and a seemingly arbitrary icon added to the text field.
Navigating groups doesn't cause any icons to be pasted and keeps the dialog open, allowing you to select the desired icon.
Bonus cosmetic bug(?):
You can click on a group again to "deselect" it, making the button look inactive. Has no effect, but, unlike the main bug, exists in any such dialog, as far as I can tell, not just when entering a save name.