[1.1.61] Crash loading blueprint library: "Trying to disconnect circuit connector in inconsistent state."

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
Rattlembones
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.61] Crash loading blueprint library: "Trying to disconnect circuit connector in inconsistent state."

Post by Rattlembones »

Hello,

I am unable to load any past save, or even start playing under all default settings with no mods.
This is the same for in in 1.1.59 and 1.1.61.
I've attached the log file for when this happens during all-default new freeplay start in 1.1.61.
Let me know if I any more context or details may be helpful - would like to be able to play the game again!

-RB
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(11.74 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

Rattlembones
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Unexpected error every time I start freeplay or load save

Post by Rattlembones »

Searching for CircuitConnector on this forum led to me trying to rename the blueprint-storage file, which seems to have worked and I was able to load an old save. Sorry for the bother, let me know if anything else I can do.

-RB

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.61] Crash loading blueprint library: "Trying to disconnect circuit connector in inconsistent state."

Post by Loewchen »

If you still have the broken library file, .zip it and upload it here please.

Rattlembones
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [1.1.61] Crash loading blueprint library: "Trying to disconnect circuit connector in inconsistent state."

Post by Rattlembones »

Loewchen wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:35 pm
If you still have the broken library file, .zip it and upload it here please.
Zipped and attached.
Attachments
blueprint-storage-2022-06-26.zip
(12.25 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by boskid »

When trying to load that blueprint storage it fails on some internal asserts because a boolean was loaded with unexpected value "13" for a GenericOnOffControlBehavior::entityDisabled for a lamp. Because of the file corruption and no reproduction i have to move this to 1/0 magic.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”