- Factorio 1.1.57 (build 59622, linux64, steam)
- Mods used are BottleneckLite, flib, power-grid-comb
- GPU Info: NVIDIA RTX A2000 Mobile / Intel TigerLake-H GT1 [UHD Graphics]
- CPU Info: 11th Gen Intel i9-11950H (16) @ 4.9GHz
- I am not using any custom launch config settings.
I cannot reproduce it consistently, I observe the freeze two times during 30 hours of gameplay
Game window freezes (static image). If I Alt+Tab to another window, then I can't Alt+Tab back to game again (nothing happens when I try to do so). After few minutes of freeze, game exited itself. Note that game music is playing all the time until game exited (but music is also kind of static, like one sound is repeated over and over).
Other possibly useful details:
- Log file from freeze:
- Autosave before the freeze just in case:
I understand that the information I provided is not enough. I reported this mainly to ask, what info should I collect if/when game freezes again? Maybe some sort of thread dump, etc (maybe any recommended way to do it on Linux)