[1.1.49] Crash loading save (CircuitConnector::load)

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
Kumakx
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.49] Crash loading save (CircuitConnector::load)

Post by Kumakx »

Hey, I got popout as following:
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (11.92 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
While trying to load save. Got it 2 times in row, then i got this:
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (6.02 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
then error from first screen again. I believe my save file got corrupted

I believe that logs contain all information you need, but in case you need more i can provide under this topic.
stuff
Attachments
022.zip
(19.79 MiB) Downloaded 100 times
factorio-current.log
(17.77 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

Kumakx
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.49] Crash when loading a save, list of mods included

Post by Kumakx »

Small update:
I save game in manner, where every new save has a number incremented by 1, that way i can always go back. So my saves 022 and 021 are corrupted, but i can load save 020. Therefore, gamebreaking part happened somewhere between those 2 saves, in span of like 2.5 hours of gameplay. I have not reloaded game between saves 021 and 022, so game was playable with bug, but is not loadable with it. Here are the files, if it would be any helpful to you.

020.zip
(14.78 MiB) Downloaded 85 times
021.zip
(19.29 MiB) Downloaded 86 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.49] Crash loading save (CircuitConnector::load)

Post by boskid »

I am looking into this save file but it is corrupted weirdly and i have no idea exactly how. There is a fast-inserter at position {51.5, 84.5} which holds 2 pieces of sulfur, and that inserter has a burner energy source saved while it should have electric energy source based on the prototypes. When trying to load energy source of that inserter as electric it crashes, and when loading as burner energy source it crashes. If you have any insight into what happened to that inserter or can reproduce this issue from scratch i would be interested into looking how but right now it looks like a memory corruption while playing which found its way to a save file.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”