[1.1.41] Logitech RGB keyboard goes off when ALT TAB-ing back to Factorio

Post your bugs and problems so we can fix them.
Water Knight
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.41] Logitech RGB keyboard goes off when ALT TAB-ing back to Factorio

Post by Water Knight »

Hello there

Problem occurred on Factorio version 1.1.41 build 58972 win64, Logitech G815 RGB keyboard.

Lights work as intended when launching the game or playing it. Keyboard shows colourful lights as it should untill I ALT TAB out. Then lights take default colours. But when TAB-ing back to the game it doesn't switch to Factorio colours, but turn black/off.

When launching Factorio, default lights dissapear and orange lights slowly move over the keys as game is loading. When ALT TAB-ing out and back in during the load, keys only turn black for a brief moment, as game loads a bit more and lights light up as they should

But during the game when TAB-ing back they simply stay black until something happens that should change colour normally (research, taking damage, exiting game, loading game)

I think it may be because when ALT TAB-ing back, Factorio doesn't give output to the keyboard to change colours back. It looks like Factorio only gives signal to keyboard when changes are needed and not continuous pulse.

Same thing is true for Logitech G502 mouse I use, but not important, because when keyboard dims, key letters are not visible anymore on G815

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Logitech RGB keyboard goes off when ALT TAB-ing back to Factorio

Post by Loewchen »

Post the complete log of a session with the issue and the version of your logitech software, see 3638.

Water Knight
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Logitech RGB keyboard goes off when ALT TAB-ing back to Factorio

Post by Water Knight »

Sorry about that

That problemm occures on all seasions. This is also first time using this keyboard with Factorio. For mouse I don't remember

Logitech software: Logitech G HUB, version 2021.9.7463
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(5.29 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Return to “Bug Reports”