[1.1.53] Crashing when saving "FlowStatistics attempted to save value larger than uint16"

Bugs that are actually features.
SugarPrince
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.53] Crashing when saving "FlowStatistics attempted to save value larger than uint16"

Post by SugarPrince »

Two days ago the game started crashing with no specific reason and now when I try to save the game or the autosave tries to,the game crashes.I am using Krastorio 2,Even Distribution,Max Rate Calculator,Squeak Through.I disabled steam overlay and steam cloud saving with no change.
Attachments
26-12 save.zip
(8.08 MiB) Downloaded 123 times
factorio-current.log
(12.42 KiB) Downloaded 123 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.53] Crashing when saving "FlowStatistics attempted to save value larger than uint16"

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. That sounds like your system is unstable and that it corrupted the save file at some point in the past. Can you try running something like this and see if it spots anything: https://www.memtest.org/
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

SugarPrince
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.53] Crashing when saving "FlowStatistics attempted to save value larger than uint16"

Post by SugarPrince »

I used the memtest86 as you suggested and there was some errors,I disabled the xmp profile and the second test was fine with no errors.I will try some configurations with the ram timings to find the correct values,but I think the problem is solved,for now.Thank you for your quick response!

Return to “Not a bug”