[Oxyd][0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

RexBuck
Inserter
Inserter

[Oxyd][0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by RexBuck »

Game continues to crash repeatedly at around one point in time. Seems to be when I am using the blueprint icon to copy something. Have restarted the game a few times and restarted my computer - still crashes.

Current Log attached

Game file https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwcdvyje7wvx2 ... S.zip?dl=0

Mod File is pretty big and our lousy internet here will probably have it uploaded in a couple of days. However, the mods I am using are all up to date.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(92.45 KiB) Downloaded 12 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by Loewchen »

You don't have to upload the mods if they are all available through the mod portal.

RexBuck
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by RexBuck »

Yes, all are from the Mod Portal

RexBuck
Inserter
Inserter

Post by RexBuck »

I don't know what happened to the title of this post - it was supposed to read "[.17.79] Crash possibly when trying to copy with blueprint tool" . . . . or something along those lines.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

RexBuck wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:28 am
I don't know what happened to the title of this post - it was supposed to read "[.17.79] Crash possibly when trying to copy with blueprint tool" . . . . or something along those lines.
A dev changed it to the real cause for better bug tracking. Looks like they working on a fix already.
Transport Belt Repair Man
My little mods: Link | My favourite mods: Bob's Mods | Angel's Mods | Yuoki Railway Core | EvoGUI | Logistic Train Network
Factorio Cheat Sheet by Denis Zholob

View unread Posts

Return to “Assigned”