Crazy suggestions from Thales7's Brain

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Thales7
Inserter
Inserter

Crazy suggestions from Thales7's Brain

Post by Thales7 »

I have a lot of suggestions, some simple, some complex, some crazy. I chose create a topic to put all that. If you want Ideas for a mod, if you are a Dev of game look for suggestions, or If you have ideas for my ideas, take a look. I just want to help.

Thales7
Inserter
Inserter

More enemies:

Post by Thales7 »

It's impossible that I'm the only one that fill lack of aquatics and flying natives. Just imagine enemies jump out water and attacking in a limit of distance from border. Or Aquatic worms emerging and attacking when you stay near of a dark spot deep water (aquatic nests) when you put landfills. Or flying enemies that can invigorate walls and attack your base from inside. Take a look on Starship troopers, Tyranids or Zergs for inspiration.

Thales7
Inserter
Inserter

Turret Wagon

Post by Thales7 »

I like the artillery wagon, but I think that It may be better if 'it's a wagon with turret slot to put any turret. Imagine a flame-thrower wagon that use oil barrel how munition, or laser wagon using a accumulator, or a gun turret wagon using magazines. I think a very interesting idea to protect the train, not just attack nests.

Thales7
Inserter
Inserter

Scenery details

Post by Thales7 »

1)Imagine iron rock formation onside of all the iron ore (and no one tree). Rock that drop stone and iron that must be mined to put the mining drill on ore. It's turn the begging game more speed and beautiful in my opinion.
2)The concrete (and brick floor), in vanilla game, can be put under rock, trees and ore, and it's not much realistic. I suggest that it's put around the natural entities like in water and cover up the ores (the ores turn disable until there is not concrete on his).
3)The static water is not much realistic, I imagine three or four textures alternating to create the illusion of waves. If its work, trees swinging whit wind, or dust forming swirls may not be so impossible.
4)The factorio have not a programming code for river formations I imagine. It's may be fun if each biome have own water forming, like oasis in desert, or rivers in forest (it's good suggestion for Alien Biomes mod).
5)There is not rain, snow or dust storm in factorio, would be very fun if there is. It could be make like the could shadow animation, projected over screen.
6)The trees could born, grow, die, turn death trees, and vanish, dropping different quantities of wood each state. It's turn the game more realistic.

It's may seem pointless, but it's graphic improvement.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Crazy suggestions from Thales7's Brain

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Please use the Edit Button when :

Post by Thales7 » Thu 08 Mar 2018, 22:20
Post by Thales7 » Thu 08 Mar 2018, 22:31
Post by Thales7 » Thu 08 Mar 2018, 22:48
Post by Thales7 » Thu 08 Mar 2018, 23:15

Now on a more personal note, you are posting in the "already implemented" subforum, ignoring thousands of suggestions that were made before yours, instead of making the effort contributing in the topics that were created by those who proposed them first hand. You also accumulate a ton of suggestions in the same topic, which is the best way to discourage any debate, because discussing many unrelated ideas in the same topic leads to cacophony, and nothing constructive will emerge from this. No wonder why it's the first thing said here.

What you're basically doing is doing your small thing on your side, ignoring the others. I'm afraid you won't get much constructive feedfback, and your contribution will ever be of any use to the devs, the game, and the community.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Thales7
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Thales7 »

I'm sorry, it's my first time in a forum and it's look like a good idea for me. How I should make this? The method please.

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Jap2.0 »

Thales7 wrote:I'm sorry, it's my first time in a forum and it's look like a good idea for me. How I should make this? The method please.
Read all 4 stickied topics in the 'Ideas and Suggestions' forum throughly, and that should give you plenty of advice on how to do this.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”