[0.15] Deconstruct all except trees/rocks

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Slayn25
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Deconstruction planner: everything except trees

Post by Slayn25 »

threephi wrote:It would be great if there were a fast way to set the deconstruction planner to ignore trees, as there is when selecting "trees only" when you want to deforest an area.
+1. It's nice to be able to leave as many trees up as possible when placing a mining outpost blueprint. Cleaning up afterwards is a pain though.

Grasdaggl
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Deconstruction Filter - Trees/Rocks AND else

Post by Grasdaggl »

TL;DR
Make it an option to add items to the deconstruction planners filters additionally to all trees and rocks

What ?
Currently (16.51) the deconstruction planner has a checkbox to mark all trees and rocks. It would be cool to be able to add additional filters to the black-/whitelist while selecting trees and rocks with one (or two) clicks.
Why ?
When I relocate a part of the factory or deconstruct outposts, I let the robots deconstruct all but electrical posts, roboports and trees/rocks, in order for the robots to have enought time to clear everything out, before their roboports get removed. Then, in a second pass, I order the removal of the remaining entities. Setting this filter is cumbersome, as there are way too many types of trees/stones.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.15] Deconstruct all except trees/rocks

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Merged 3 topics with same or very similar suggestion.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.15] Deconstruct all except trees/rocks

Post by ickputzdirwech »

I suggest moving this topic in implemented. There are lots of different ideas in it and most of the stuff is already implemented. Everything else is covered by either of these three topics: 68629, 91389 and 97630.
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”