Flooring Deconstructor

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

CentricArts
Inserter
Inserter

Flooring Deconstructor

Post by CentricArts »

A problem I've been having recently in my factory is being unable to remove ONLY floor tiles, or being able to replace placed floor blueprints.
Sure it's barely a problem, but I have a tendency to change my mind with what I want to do with certain areas of tiles.

As for only being able to remove floor tiles, if I have tons of floor tiles I've changed my mind about placing with rails or whatever on top of them, I can't remove the floor without removing the rails unless I completely replace the floor with another floor.
Attachments
01.png
01.png (968.17 KiB) Viewed 2580 times
600 hours in factorio? No problem.

zebediah49
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Flooring Deconstructor

Post by zebediah49 »

You can use right-click when you have a floor tile placement item in hand to mine out floor tiles. It's painfully slow, but you can do it.

CentricArts
Inserter
Inserter

Post by CentricArts »

zebediah49 wrote:You can use right-click when you have a floor tile placement item in hand to mine out floor tiles. It's painfully slow, but you can do it.
I already know about this, but I have better things to do and I would rather just wait for the robots to fill the order and then replace the tiles I want.
600 hours in factorio? No problem.

Deadly-Bagel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadly-Bagel »

Ideally we would have an upgrade planner and a filtered deconstructer. Or maybe the upgrade planner will have the option to remove an entity or tile and replace it with nothing. Check frequently suggested.
Money might be the root of all evil, but ignorance is the heart.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Exactly. Added to viewtopic.php?f=80&t=17948 Filters on (De)construction Planner
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”