MoMods: CoreMod Downloads

Some mods covering weather, texture packs, transport, wind-turbine, reactor, interesting weapons and defense.

Moderator: ludsoe

nooby
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.10.X] MoMods: NEED MOAR MOD API! (Edition)

Post by nooby »

Ludsoe, you did send me a message and I am too nooby to have noticed. I do apologise. I have replied to your message (I hope that is what I did, let's wait and see) and thank you for taking the trouble to reply. Looks like I will remain in noobyworld for sometime yet......

Lonewolf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Lonewolf »

Hi! Trying out your mods, but having some issues with the logistics attack drones. I researched and built them, but when they are built they go from Advanced Attack Drone to Outdated Combat Robotics Port.
Also when trying to deposit them into the world like regular drones they become combat roboports.

Using the newest from github, also the research does not seem to have the command beacon I read about, "just" the robo port and cargo version.

This mod has some really cool features in it!

// Lonewolf

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ludsoe »

Lonewolf wrote:Hi! Trying out your mods, but having some issues with the logistics attack drones. I researched and built them, but when they are built they go from Advanced Attack Drone to Outdated Combat Robotics Port.
Also when trying to deposit them into the world like regular drones they become combat roboports.

Using the newest from github, also the research does not seem to have the command beacon I read about, "just" the robo port and cargo version.

This mod has some really cool features in it!

// Lonewolf
You shouldn't be able to place the robots outside ports right now, I fixed that bug. I'll eventually allow placement outside roboports. When the modding api supports lua based unit AI properly. For now just place them inside the combat robotics ports.

I Also fixed the command beacon not being unlocked with the research.

mrhanman
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by mrhanman »

Just wanted to let you know that mopower, motrans, and moweather cause Factorio 0.11 to refuse to load.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

mrhanman wrote:Just wanted to let you know that mopower, motrans, and moweather cause Factorio 0.11 to refuse to load.
As the Devs said in the patch notes, pretty much ALL mods will be broken.

The reason being, they renamed the Animation tags from "frame_width" and "frame_height" to "width" and "height", so all mods that create any kind of entity graphics (does not include icons, since they're hardcoded to 32x32) are broken.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Dysoch
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Dysoch »

bobingabout wrote:
mrhanman wrote:Just wanted to let you know that mopower, motrans, and moweather cause Factorio 0.11 to refuse to load.
As the Devs said in the patch notes, pretty much ALL mods will be broken.

The reason being, they renamed the Animation tags from "frame_width" and "frame_height" to "width" and "height", so all mods that create any kind of entity graphics (does not include icons, since they're hardcoded to 32x32) are broken.
That are the most changes yes, but not all. Script also need some change, to work with multiple players
Creator of:
- DyTech
- DyWorld
- DyWorld-Dynamics
- DyWorld-Dynamics 2
Active since Factorio 0.6

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

Dysoch wrote:That are the most changes yes, but not all. Script also need some change, to work with multiple players
not all, no... Cars need a few changes, and Furnaces have some tags renamed to the assembly machine equivelent. sheet = <filename>, <other tags> was changed to sheet = { filename = <filename>, <other tags> }.
and these are just some of the ones I've run into.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Dysoch
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Dysoch »

bobingabout wrote:
Dysoch wrote:That are the most changes yes, but not all. Script also need some change, to work with multiple players
not all, no... Cars need a few changes, and Furnaces have some tags renamed to the assembly machine equivelent. sheet = <filename>, <other tags> was changed to sheet = { filename = <filename>, <other tags> }.
now you know how i feel, i have to change nearly everything :D

But i got it loaded just a few minutes ago, now script changes xD
Creator of:
- DyTech
- DyWorld
- DyWorld-Dynamics
- DyWorld-Dynamics 2
Active since Factorio 0.6

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Dysoch wrote:
bobingabout wrote:
now you know how i feel, i have to change nearly everything :D

But i got it loaded just a few minutes ago, now script changes xD

I was going to attempt to fix the portions of dytech I'm using in my SP game but I said "screw it!" and just fixed my mods :P

Fortunately all I had to do for my mods to make them work in SP was find->replace "frame_width"/"frame_height" -> width/height. Making them work in MP was a different thing but not too hard to do.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ludsoe »

Offical Update: Sorry Ive been quite busy when multiplayer came out. Did get some multiplayer in, It was quite fun.

MoLogicCore: Made the subscription to entities be created trigger when bots place entities now.
Some multiplayer related fixes.
Added MoEntity.findclosestplayer() returns the closest player to a location.

All Mods: Made it so they load properly, Added some multiplayer support. (Barely Tested)

Mocombat: Removed my mod added spitters as they are part of the base game now.
Nerfed the spit AOE damage as it was making small spitters in the base game stupidly overpowered.
Combat Bots when given a player assist order will assist the closest player.

dyf123
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.X] MoMods: DuctTape and Glue Edition

Post by dyf123 »

I can't down the MoTransport 0.1.0,Can you help to upload again?Thanks.

Devildog
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Devildog »

Does this mod work on MP?
Check Out Factorio Mod Madness 2.0 Here : http://bit.ly/1afTDl0
Mod Madness ModPack

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ludsoe »

Devildog wrote:Does this mod work on MP?
Everything but moweather appears to work in MP. Ill have to do more testing to solve the desync problems in moweather.

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ludsoe »

Bump: Still here! And I bring the future!

Update to mopower that re-adds in the nuclear reactors i was working on. They work now. Gonna have to do some more testing but you guys can give it a shot and give me your feedback.

First you mine the ore then, refine it into usable nuclear rods. And with those rods you put them into your nuclear reactors along with water and out you get superheated steam. And with that steam you just ship it to your steam boilers. You also get nuclear waste as a by product.

This release lacks some key features i'll be implementing later. Such as radiation. And some other things. (Really unbalanced right now be warned)

Zuzak
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Zuzak »

Thank you for combat robots and the trainport. Many, combined with railayer-mod, I have a mobile landfortress to thin biter hordes.

I was unable to manually place train tracks to cross, intersect, or make a switch, until I disabled this mod:
0.11.X MoTransport 0.1.0 breaks train tracks
already placed tracks still function
single line routes still placeable
tracks can go on water
I even re-downloaded it and re-ran game multiple times to check for mod interaction.

edit: yay proper nuclear power!
thank you

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

ludsoe wrote:Bump: Still here! And I bring the future!

Update to mopower that re-adds in the nuclear reactors i was working on. They work now. Gonna have to do some more testing but you guys can give it a shot and give me your feedback.

First you mine the ore then, refine it into usable nuclear rods. And with those rods you put them into your nuclear reactors along with water and out you get superheated steam. And with that steam you just ship it to your steam boilers. You also get nuclear waste as a by product.

This release lacks some key features i'll be implementing later. Such as radiation. And some other things. (Really unbalanced right now be warned)
:o o real? i am back testing! nuclear power!! avesome.

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ludsoe »

Zuzak wrote:Thank you for combat robots and the trainport. Many, combined with railayer-mod, I have a mobile landfortress to thin biter hordes.

I was unable to manually place train tracks to cross, intersect, or make a switch, until I disabled this mod:
0.11.X MoTransport 0.1.0 breaks train tracks
already placed tracks still function
single line routes still placeable
tracks can go on water
I even re-downloaded it and re-ran game multiple times to check for mod interaction.

edit: yay proper nuclear power!
thank you
Just released a patch, that fixes some locale strings that failed to get included with the new MoPower update.
I also fixed that problem with motransport, it seems giving the rails a collision mesh that can be placed on water broke their placement rules. So I added a new rail that you can convert normal straight rails into to get the water crossing ability back.

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.X] MoMods: Nuclear Power Go?

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

When I add MoCompat I get this error:

Code: Select all

Error in assignID, 'combat-robotics-2' was not recognized id of technology

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ludsoe »

SuperSandro2000 wrote:When I add MoCompat I get this error:

Code: Select all

Error in assignID, 'combat-robotics-2' was not recognized id of technology
I'm failing to understand this error, combat-robotics-2 is part of the base game. Is there a chance you're playing with base mod disabled or another mod that removes/renames technologies?

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

How about moScreenshots? :D
We need some cooling towers. What kind of nuclear power plant lacks condensation towers?

Return to “MoMods”