Request: Option for slower speed and higher fuel consumption while operating

The raillayer; must have, if you want to play with railway.

Moderator: Choumiko

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Request: Option for slower speed and higher fuel consumption while operating

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Hi Choumiko,

Not sure if you're still around/supporting this?

Was wondering if you could add optional settings that could make it so the farl locomotive, while operating/laying rails, has a lower max speed and increased fuel consumption (all configurable)?

I saw a mention about there already being an undocumented remote.call for speed (remote.call("farl", "setSpeed", speed)), but it's not clear if this is at all times while in manual, or just while it's operating/laying rail.

Thanks!

Edit: Should note that while I'd like this to be something someone can use in this mod independently, it'd be nice for another mod to have access to (and the ability to lock) these values as well. Actual mod settings are the first things that comes to mind (as a mod could set the hidden and forced_value flags), but any other method you can think of would be good, too. :)
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “F.A.R.L”