[1.1.0] checkbox for personal logistics and auto-trash should disable pickup of trash

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

lordvdr
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.0] checkbox for personal logistics and auto-trash should disable pickup of trash

Post by lordvdr »

The checkbox for personal logistics and auto-trash prevents items from being trashed but does not prevent items in the trash from being picked up.

To me, the logic of the button is "don't let bots interface with my personal inventory" rather than "don't allow deliveries to my inventory, and don't auto-trash items". The first description is generally more desirable to me. I would prefer that when I'm in a remote bot network, that items not get picked up when I've disabled the checkbox. This allows me to get to a desirable network and enable the checkbox to have items picked up and delivered.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.0] checkbox for personal logistics and auto-trash should disable pickup of trash

Post by ssilk »

What is, when you turn it off and put some items into the trash slots.
Should they be removed by the bots or not? If yes: I catchend you. :) If no: why should I have the ability to put items into the trash slots by hand?

And I can take the items you won’t to be trashed out of the slots, after you turned the automatic off.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.0] checkbox for personal logistics and auto-trash should disable pickup of trash

Post by Koub »

Also the devs don't want the auto-trash system to be abused as an additional inventory storage (I'm not saying you're trying, just that it must be kept in mind).
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”