Research Info

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

badtouchatr
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Research Info

Post by badtouchatr »

Just a nice little QOL feature to have Previous/Next research also shown in the upper right corner where Current research (with progress) is shown. Also, a minor thing, get rid of the "press T" message -- if players don't know what to press for the research queue by now, they're totally lost. :)

Xeorm
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Research Info

Post by Xeorm »

The press t thing has been really helpful in games for newer players that I've played with. Some people don't learn keybinds quickly. Always a useful thing to have a reminder for them.

badtouchatr
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by badtouchatr »

Xeorm wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:20 am
The press t thing has been really helpful in games for newer players that I've played with. Some people don't learn keybinds quickly. Always a useful thing to have a reminder for them.
Ok, better idea: Get rid of the "press t" message, but add another button to click for research like the ones for trains, bonuses, achievements, tutorials, etc.

Xeorm
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Xeorm »

badtouchatr wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:17 pm
Ok, better idea: Get rid of the "press t" message, but add another button to click for research like the ones for trains, bonuses, achievements, tutorials, etc.
You can click that spot in the upper right and it'll bring you to the research screen.

badtouchatr
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by badtouchatr »

Oh wow. I never knew that. Thanks!

Still, it would be nice to have the previous/next researches visible too. Nice to have, probably not going to be implemented unless someone mods it first.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”