Get Ready You Apes, You Wanna Live Forever?

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

PharAway
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Get Ready You Apes, You Wanna Live Forever?

Post by PharAway »

Officer on deck!

Biters and Spitters, today is a grand day for the hive. The queens of the hive Michal, Tomas, and Jakub have graciously supplied the collective with intel from the meatbags that are exploiting our planet. They've showed us how they are defending themselves from our attacks. They are constructing structures called "walls" that seperate our troops from entering their bases and laying waste to their polluting ways. The hivemind has shown us how to build our own walls. This will enable the spitters and our worms to keep the meatbags at bay as we kill them from afar. Graciously these walls will be connected to our spawners so they will be able to regenerate themselves from damage. However, since it takes artifacts to enable regeneration we may lose some artifacts as walls are destroyed. However, I feel that these costs far outweigh the benefit of keeping those dirty, smelly meatbags from our bases. Be prepared for defense!

DISSMISSED!!

Also, my twitter handle is @PharAway05

Check us out on face book at Phar Away Gaming

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Get Ready You Apes, You Wanna Live Forever?

Post by FishSandwich »

So basically, biological walls for biters/nests? Sounds good to me.

Nice way of making a suggestion though. :P

PharAway
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Get Ready You Apes, You Wanna Live Forever?

Post by PharAway »

;)

I figure walls will add a new element to biter bases that will make taking bases down more difficult. I understand alot of artifacts are needed for lategame research and production but right now taking down bases just means running in circles while spamming defender/distractor bots.

Also, my twitter handle is @PharAway05

Check us out on face book at Phar Away Gaming

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”