Can you give back possibility to long waiting times for trains

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Hannu
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Can you give back possibility to long waiting times for trains

Post by Hannu »

It seems that it is impossible to give over 2 minutes waiting time for trains. It is very impractical restriction in train world -style factories. Is it possible to get back possibility to give arbitrarily long time in text field? I would sometimes like to have 30 minutes or more, so 180 s would not give any difference.

I know that it is possible to make tricks with combinators, but they need large room from platforms. Electronic box, which would take 1 tile but give plenty of room to build logical functions with combinatros, like Factorissimo buildings, would also be nice aesthetic addition to game.

ManaUser
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Can you give back possibility to long waiting times for trains

Post by ManaUser »

Are you playing the current version? This was a bug earlier but it should be fixed now.

Note that the slider still only goes up to 120, but you can enter a higher number by clicking in the text box.

Hannu
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Can you give back possibility to long waiting times for trains

Post by Hannu »

ManaUser wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:59 pm
Are you playing the current version? This was a bug earlier but it should be fixed now.

Note that the slider still only goes up to 120, but you can enter a higher number by clicking in the text box.
I just updated from 0.17.4 to 0.17.17. I will try it again and update to latest if needed. Thanks for info.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”