Quickbar

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Alivo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Quickbar

Post by Alivo »

Hello,

1. Newly made items should be placed on quickbar I believe.
I make few new items, I have to go to inventory and place the item on quickbar.
Use it, then something else then use the first one again and middle click to remove it.
I think it is too many steps. Or make it optional > new item on quickbar Y/N

2. Quickbar gets very messy if you do not put an item back exactly where it was before. Meaning, you can same item (or a link to inventory, you name it)
in every quickslot. I would prefer if it the original position would simply disappear when the item is placed elsewhere on quickbar (as it was pre 0.17)

This is merely suggestion and no bit..ing :)

Alivo

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Quickbar

Post by Koub »

1. The devs have said no for that one. However, there is a suggestion that one of the 10 quickbars could be a FIFO with the 10 last picked items. TBH, I like it very much, it would allow to pary the best of both worlds.

2. Don't put the item back on the quickbar : the quickbar is a shortcut bar. Just "drop" the item, the shortcut will remain there.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

MiniHerc
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MiniHerc »

Alivo wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:54 am
2. Quickbar gets very messy if you do not put an item back exactly where it was before. Meaning, you can same item (or a link to inventory, you name it)
in every quickslot. I would prefer if it the original position would simply disappear when the item is placed elsewhere on quickbar (as it was pre 0.17)
That's what Q is for. Press it, and your cursor is cleared and the item remains in the same spot on the quickbar.

Alivo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Alivo »

Hi,

Thank you both for info! Also, I had no idea about the "Q"

Thanks a bunch again

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”