Aircraft AND Underground tunnels

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

RinDiddy
Inserter
Inserter

Aircraft AND Underground tunnels

Post by RinDiddy »

Two suggestions:

1 - Some kind of aircraft. If could require Flight, Engine, Maybe Logisitics 3? techs. Just an alternative to the car, tank, and train. All serve their purpose well but being able to fly over rocky terrain and forests would be nice. Doesn't even need to have a weapon just be able to fly over any terrain. You've already got flying robots, oil-based fuel and engines why not a plane?

2 - Underground Tunnels or Bridges. So without paying much attention really at all, I once got to the point where I thought the player was immune to trains. Then I got hit by a train. Not once. But twice. Even still I sometimes come close to getting hit by an automated train.

What if there could be a bridge to walk safely over rails? Or maybe a tunnel where the train could travel underground so as to allow a path over tracks?

I'm beginning to use trains a bunch and once you've got a ton of rails lying around you have to be careful ( it does make sense ) when walking around the base/outlying area.

CJ5Boss
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Aircraft AND Underground tunnels

Post by CJ5Boss »

There is a mod, actually multiple, that add different kinds of aircrafts. Also, I like the bridge idea, and there are other threads that also expand on that idea. Here is an aircraft mod:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Aircraft

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”