Graphs: Power consumption totals

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Johnny8Bob
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Graphs: Power consumption totals

Post by Johnny8Bob »

A simple power total consumption graph (overlay for the production graph) that can be enabled to compare the total consumption to total production of power.

This would be helpful because it allows you to view where you power is seeping below the consumption graph. It is far more intuitive that just "satisfaction" and "production" bars in the top left corner.

drNokard
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Graphs: Power consumption totals

Post by drNokard »

This would be useful.
In alternative, a simple total power graph owuld be enough.
At the moment, we have only the top bars that are in rreal time, it's not possible to see the total consumption/production graph for different timeframes.
It would be useful to correctly dimension the power grid

gGeorg
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

+1

another improvement to stat screen: in the list of items should show the most significant items.
Currentntly, in the left column are most significant items sorted, but in the right not.
When open the stat screen it shows me immediately in the top of the second column the lights consume 0,001% of power, but for item which consumes 10% of energy I have to scroll. Thats twisted presentation of data and inconvenient.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

@gGeorg: that is off-topic!

With item I think you mean the device ( the entities) that produce the items of that type.

That is a completely new functionality (please more details about what exactly you want to have; resort the order of the devices, switch sorting order, complete overhaul?.)

Please make an own suggestion!
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”