Page 1 of 1
Nuclear fuel productivity
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:25 am
- Productivity modules work on intermediate products.
- Nuclear fuel is listed in the intermediate products category.
- Productivity works for coal mining, solid fuel & rocket fuel production.
- Nuclear fuel is no less an intermediate item than the other types of fuel.
- There's no reason to disallow it.
- It's confusing when you try to insert a productivity module for nuclear fuel and it's rejected.
So I suggest making productivity modules usable for nuclear fuel.
Re: Nuclear fuel productivity
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:47 pm
[0.16.16] Productivity modules, Nuclear fuel
Thanks for the report. Nuclear fuel is not an intermediate product: it's not used in any other recipe.
Additionally the tooltip just isn't true - it should read "productivity modules can't be used on this recipe" because it has nothing to do with what an intermediate product is and it's a simple whitelist that we decide