Mark "On the way" items

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

GPFault
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Mark "On the way" items

Post by GPFault »

Hello,

usually when I am out of some items in my inventory I am going to the base (or closest roboport) and wait while robots will fill my inventory. I have no idea about the progress so I am trying to compare numbers in Logistics slots and in my inventory. It will nice to have a progress bar (like on the ammo in the right bottom corner) showing what items number is less than required by Logistic request.
progress.png
progress.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1617 times

Kyralessa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Mark "On the way" items

Post by Kyralessa »

I agree. I suggested something similar a while back:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=56305

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Related: you can mouse over the request and it will tell you how many are on the way, how many you have, and how many the network has.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Kyralessa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kyralessa »

Rseding91 wrote:Related: you can mouse over the request and it will tell you how many are on the way, how many you have, and how many the network has.
True. To get an overall picture of your logistics supply, all you have to do is mouseover, wait, read, mouseover, wait, read...36 times!

:(

Kyralessa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kyralessa »

Kyralessa wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:42 am
Rseding91 wrote:Related: you can mouse over the request and it will tell you how many are on the way, how many you have, and how many the network has.
True. To get an overall picture of your logistics supply, all you have to do is mouseover, wait, read, mouseover, wait, read...36 times!

:(
But seriously, though, it would be great to have an indicator, à la Bottleneck, to see the status of your logistics requests. Perhaps a colored dot or a change in the background color with colors akin to these:
  • Green - fully supplied
  • Yellow - enough robots on the way to be fully supplied when they arrive
  • Red - not enough material available to fully supply

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”