Multiplayer

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

andrewrov
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Multiplayer

Post by andrewrov »

English Version:
Hi everyone, I'm andrewrov and I have a proposal. Perhaps this idea have also had other people, and if there is already a post about it I apologize. My idea is to make Factorio a multiplayer game, so each user will have the opportunity to play with their friends.
Another idea is to "stretch" the game, once finished the research there is not much to do, looking for something that will make the game go on for longer.
I apologize for the English, but I am Italian and I translated everything with google translator.

Versione Italiana:
Salve a tutti, sono andrewrov e ho una proposta. Forse questa idea l'hanno avute anche altre persone, e nel caso in cui esista già un post a riguardo mi scuso. La mia idea è quella di rendere Factorio un gioco multiplayer, così ogni utente avrà la possibilità di giocare con i proprio amici.
Un'altra idea è quella "allungare" il gioco, una volta finite le ricerche non c'è tanto da fare, cercate qualcosa che faccia continuare il gioco per più tempo.
Mi scuso per l'inglese, ma sono italiano e ho tradotto tutto con google traduttore.

Lukasecicek
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Multiplayer

Post by Lukasecicek »

Hello and welcome!
The idea of multiplayer has already been said, but you have to wait for it (nobody knows how long it will take :) )

Stretching the game is going to happen. Remember - Factorio is in alpha stage! Alot of stuff will get added, we jsut have to be patient :)

Dylems
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Dylems »

you won't be able to play in multiplayer for now, but they said they will do it on their indiegogo campaign

Lelouch Vi Britannia orders you...

I_IBlackI_I
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by I_IBlackI_I »

in 0.3.0 they already made changes so they can make multiplayer alot more easily

THENIRL
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by THENIRL »

You can post your ideas on the "game direction" threads, so the devs can understand what people are expecting of the game in the future. I'm sure multiplayer will be a huge component :)

ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ficolas »

They said that if they get more than X amount of money in the indiegoo campaign, they do multiplayer, and they reached more than x so some day in the future this will be done :D

SilverWarior
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SilverWarior »

ficolas wrote:They said that if they get more than X amount of money in the indiegoo campaign, they do multiplayer, and they reached more than x so some day in the future this will be done :D
Actually they didn't get more than x amount of money for implementing Multiplayer but instead they got only a litle less. But inspite of that they still decided to go and implement Multiplayer anywhay.

For more info read https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... ?f=3&t=483

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”