Slow update Option for the Production Filter

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

PeteTheLich
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Slow update Option for the Production Filter

Post by PeteTheLich »

TL;DR
A check box to slow the production tabs polling down so you can more easily click on items.
What ?
In the production tab a "slow update" option so you can see the items/click on them without accidentally highlighting other things
VariableWhichFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif
VariableWhichFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif (2.59 MiB) Viewed 1252 times

There's a large enough bar at the top to add a "slow update" button or slider
Why ?
The production tab is supremely powerful but unless youre sorting by the huge time frames the items jump around so much it'd be easier to slow them down.

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Slow update Option for the Production Filter

Post by mexmer »

i think "pause update", like most realtime viewers have, would be better. you will just pause updating view what is there, then "unpause", and it will jump to current state and continue updating.

PeteTheLich
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Slow update Option for the Production Filter

Post by PeteTheLich »

mexmer wrote:i think "pause update", like most realtime viewers have, would be better. you will just pause updating view what is there, then "unpause", and it will jump to current state and continue updating.
yeah that would work just as well. I just think it's a little unwieldy to use when on the lower settings when I want to see the production level after upgrading something especially for when theres hundreds of items in a angel bobs playthrough

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”