Player Logistic Slot Feature

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Player Logistic Slot Feature

Post by TheSAguy »

I'd like to see the background of items requested be red if you currently don't have that amount in your inventory or count the available units in the logistic network and be red if you don't have that volume. Either of these would be helpful)
That way it will alert you of a potential issue. Don't have a provider, don't have enough and need to procure more...

Example:

In my example above, I currently don't have 200 Batteries, Cuircites and the other item in my inventory, so the logistic request background is red.

Thanks,

thedarkbunny
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Player Logistic Slot Feature

Post by thedarkbunny »

As long as we're coloring things, how about highlighting requests that are actively being filled?

Red: Current logistics network has none of this item (or no network in range)
Yellow: Current logistics network is sending what it has, but it doesn't have enough.
Green: Current logistics network has the requested items, and is sending them to you.

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Player Logistic Slot Feature

Post by Jap2.0 »

thedarkbunny wrote:As long as we're coloring things, how about highlighting requests that are actively being filled?

Red: Current logistics network has none of this item (or no network in range)
Yellow: Current logistics network is sending what it has, but it doesn't have enough.
Green: Current logistics network has the requested items, and is sending them to you.
I'd suggest green being you have the items, and blue being the items are being sent to you.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”