Active indication of personal roboport use

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

herkalurk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Active indication of personal roboport use

Post by herkalurk »

I always seem to loose track of my personal construction bots when I"m going from site to site in my train. I'd like some sort of indicator when a construction bot from the personal roboports are out of your inventory and doing something. Similar to the indicator of how many combat bots are currently active. If I knew that a construction bot had left to repair something I could stop my train and wait for them to come back. Instead they ususally end up being destroyed as they fly over some biters on the way back to me.

<NO_NAME>
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Active indication of personal roboport use

Post by <NO_NAME> »

Indicator when logistics bots are flying to a player would also be helpful. I always have problem to determine if I can already leave my base, after I ordered some items.
I am a translator. And what did you do for Factorio?
Check out my mod "Realistic Ores" and my other mods!

herkalurk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Active indication of personal roboport use

Post by herkalurk »

<NO_NAME> wrote:Indicator when logistics bots are flying to a player would also be helpful. I always have problem to determine if I can already leave my base, after I ordered some items.
At least with that they will realize you're out of range and store the items while returning to normal duty. If a construction bot from your armor is stranded it flies on emergency power for minutes trying to get back to you. I've probably lost a few hundred because I didn't know they had left and they hit biters on the way back.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”