Trains Should Kill Even If Friendly Fire Off

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Cooldude2606
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Trains Should Kill Even If Friendly Fire Off

Post by Cooldude2606 »

What:
Even if friendly fire is off trains should still be able to kill you its part of the fun.

Why:
I help to run a multiplayer server and because of that we need to turn off friendly fire in order to provent grifers from destroying the base, but when we do this trains cant kill you and it is possible to stand in front of a train going full speed and bring it to a dead stop. I feel that trains killing you when you dont look both ways is part of the fun while working with train networks. As a result of us requiring friendly fire to be off but also that part of the fun is being killed by an unseen train are two things which should be able to happen at the same time. Trains should kill even if friendly fire off.
If there is a well made mod out there which can withstand multiplayer then i am happy to use it on the server but i am unable to find one.
--- Developer for Explosive Gaming factorio community. Find our code on GitHub. Please contact me via our Discord. ---

Angamara
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Trains Should Kill Even If Friendly Fire Off

Post by Angamara »

It's amazing that this is normal behavior. This post should be in the BUG section.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”