My suggestions

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Tomlikestoplay
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

My suggestions

Post by Tomlikestoplay »

Now some of these may have already been suggested/confirmed, but I am just going to post them here anyway.

SKINS! Not everyone likes power rangers, maybe there could be a sprite editor for the guy you play as, I dont know if the program would allow that though.

FRIENDS! You get to see the scientists go inside and outside of the research lab. When you put the science juice thing into the lab, the scientists huddle into the lab. When it finishes, they exit!

Mulitplayer! I know this has already been over suggested, so ill just leave this here.

Thats all for now!

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: My suggestions

Post by FishSandwich »

If you checked the roadmap and friday facts, you'd see at least 2 of your suggestions are already planned.

Tomlikestoplay
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Tomlikestoplay »

FishSandwich wrote:If you checked the roadmap and friday facts, you'd see at least 2 of your suggestions are already planned.
my apologies, im new to the forum and dont know what that is. im gonna check it out though!

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by n9103 »

Sounds like the lab idea is just a matter of using a different animation when it's working, as well as a transitional phase and it's animation.
If someone were to publish the animation, I have little doubt that one of the many modders we have around here would get it to work.
Unfortunately, that's usually the weak point of most modding efforts, a lack of art assets to work with/around.
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”