Portals, factory ownership in multi, and other

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

jokoon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Portals, factory ownership in multi, and other

Post by jokoon »

Less grey Low Density Structure icon
The icon is barely visible when it is on a belt, a less grey color would be appreciated! (same thing for the forum, cannot see my text mouse cursor).

Filter slots in chests
Just like wagons can have dedicated slots for certain items, I don't understand why it was not made so for chests

Portals
A portal which takes some time to charge and then teleport player from a place to another.

Factory and/or land ownership
In multiplayer, let the server admin define either:
  • a zone where some players can build
  • some factory ownership system where some players can or cannot build or remove factories
This would make big multiplayer parties much easier to manage.

In my opinion the multiplayer is not very well developed yet, but enabling large games would surely be fun, and currently those games are not very attractive to play yet. Maybe trading in game? Some kind of game currency maybe?

Autonomous trucks
An alternative to robots, they would deliver items at a slower speed than trains, but would be quite convenient in certain cases where one need to transport few items at a long distance. Maybe let the player define waypoints?

Electric, faster train
This train would be 2 times faster, consume electricity require electric lines on top of the rails. Normal trains would be adjusted and made slower, maybe?

Load weight
Adjust car and train speed/acceleration depending on the load weight

Some GUI tweaks
Make the window which shows items available in the logistics network more readable, it often tends to go off screen. I think it's already on the menu in some FFF I've read.
Last edited by jokoon on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jokoon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Portals, factory ownership in multi, and other

Post by jokoon »

Added filter slots for chests (enabled only for wagons, not for chests)

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”