Modify train stop order

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Hobbiticus
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Modify train stop order

Post by Hobbiticus »

Unless I missed it somehow, I don't believe there is a way to change the order of train stops without deleting the recreating the stops in the schedule.

For example, I have a refueling train that stops at most of my production areas that delivers fuel. Depending on the order in which I create those satellite bases, I may need to fiddle with the schedule so that the train travels in something resembling a loop instead of a spaghetti dish. It would be nice to not have to delete/re-add stops in order to get the schedule right.

deer_buster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Modify train stop order

Post by deer_buster »

Hobbiticus wrote:Unless I missed it somehow, I don't believe there is a way to change the order of train stops without deleting the recreating the stops in the schedule.

For example, I have a refueling train that stops at most of my production areas that delivers fuel. Depending on the order in which I create those satellite bases, I may need to fiddle with the schedule so that the train travels in something resembling a loop instead of a spaghetti dish. It would be nice to not have to delete/re-add stops in order to get the schedule right.
I too miss some sort of manual sorting capability. Of most of the suggestions I have seen, this one should be the simplest to implement. It's a small QoL improvement, but I think it would be very nice to have.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Yes. The whole train GUI is still a mess, some highlights with the map and so, but especially that feels still broken, especially the modal dialogues for selecting train stop and wait condition.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Tekky
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Tekky »

Yes, I agree that the train GUI should be more flexible with changing orders.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”