Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.
- Fast Inserter
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:36 am
Agreed with the request for a zoom ... and also the ability to edit, even if that ability is limited (add/remove objects but without actual processing in the machines)
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 10467
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 pm
I want to list my features of this suggestion:
- instead of current “edit”-mode a real editor (technically placing blueprint on empty surface), like the blueprint-lab mod.
- optionally: in that editor enable to stop time in the “real” world
- optionally: like in blueprint lab mod, give player possibility to test the blueprint. Or make it at least simple modable, so that new blueprint-editor-features can be added
- on that edit-surface give player the ability to place/delete any item she/he wants, instead of only delete/undelete
- place and save any other blueprint from here
- player on that surface works like in god-mode
- optionally: during a game this surface doesn’t forget until you clean it. When you enter that surface without clearing, you appear at a new place, but your old constructions are still there.
- optionally: provides mirroring-mode and helps solving problems with symmetry, provides shifting-mode for rails and shows/helps with those problems.
- shows theoretical max. usage/production of electricity, max. Item production/usage, min. Standby power...
- optionally: a mode to “write” letters down to the surface
- control slice, what screenshot of the blueprint will be taken
- Filter Inserter
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:40 am
Here's a blueprint I was wanting to edit. Can't feasably be done, x number of years we'll all have implants in our eyes to zoom in no doubt, but I think adding the option to the game will be far quicker This is a really needed feature Pretty please <3
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]