After game, game

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Would you like to see expansions or just progression

YES, I would like factorio to expand past its base and add reticle ideas that had not been thought could have been added to the original game idea.
75%
NO, factorio is a game that is meant to be a preparation game not for taking care of idiot colonists
6%
don't care! this game is awesome and I will play as long as the game expands and is interesting
19%

Total votes: 16

RPGtrainer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

After game, game

Post by RPGtrainer »

I understand that this would be essentially a new game but it is a possibility as an expansion.

My idea probably isn't a original to the forums but it is to me. What if a segment of game was created for when the colonist arrived. This would force the player to switch their priorities from pure research and self defense to provisions such as the 3 essentials food, water, shelter to care for the colonists.

Every one please add to this forum if you approve of the ideas. I understand that the factorio project managers are going to see this idea and if they do take it seriously it will take at least a year to even start because they have to finish the base game before expanding.

So I ask again everyone please contribute and add ideas. I came up with a basic idea help me expand this idea to make it worth wile

DerivePi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: After game, game

Post by DerivePi »

One of the concepts floating around is the preparation of care packages to send to the damaged orbiting colony ship. They also mention the shift to a food production system (we're gonna need more fish!)

Do a search for "End of Game" on this forum and enjoy some of the myriad ideas people have come up with (or wait a little bit and Ssilk will provide a list of links you should have looked at before posting - smile).

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”