Leveling water material

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

rafaeloo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Leveling water material

Post by rafaeloo »

Hello, we have leveling rock material (grasses) I do not hide is very handy but playing :idea: today I noticed that I could use the material that changes the grass in the water 8-) . On
An example of too much water has changed into grass or wants to fence water with alien attacks. :twisted:

torne
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Leveling water material

Post by torne »

You can't create water specifically to stop you from using it to block the aliens from attacking.

rafaeloo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by rafaeloo »

Okay you will not be able to block strikes by aliens they could destroy the water like walls or other buildings. But as I cut down not this water card, I know you can load save. Or when water is needed in a certain area.

Lav
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Lav »

I wouldn't mind some option to create water, and it can be implemented in a way that would prevent player from abusing it (too much).

For example, a 3x3 deep water drill, which requires land to be installed and eventually creates a single water tile in the middle and automatically deconstructs. 3x3 land requirement makes it impossible to use the technique to create water channels, but creating water in necessary locations is still perfectly possible.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”