Two small suggestions (re: mining items & placing ghosts)

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

iceman_1212
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Two small suggestions (re: mining items & placing ghosts)

Post by iceman_1212 »

1) When holding a blueprint on cursor, it would be great if possible to mine player-owned objects. For example, let's say I try to place a blueprint but realize that there's a powerpole that i forgot to deconstruct. Currently, we're unable to mine the power pole by holding right click while the blueprint is on the cursor.

2) It would be nice to be able to place ghosts using shift+click over trees/rocks (and have the ghost placed and have the trees/rocks get marked for deconstruction.) It works if the item is blueprinted - just not with a direct shift+click.

What do folks think?

Both are ofc along the lines of "nice-to-haves" (not must-haves) but I wanted to document them somewhere before I forgot.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Two small suggestions (re: mining items & placing ghosts)

Post by ssilk »

iceman_1212 wrote: What do folks think?

Both are ofc along the lines of "nice-to-haves" (not must-haves) but I wanted to document them somewhere before I forgot.
I think 2) was already suggested somewhere. 1) would be also very useful, but that has also been suggested like so:
Press CTRL-SHIFT Blueprint and everything under the blueprint is deconstructed if not same type.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”