Well yes, I meant explicitly only robots carrying something, or planning to carry something, to a ghost, item proxy, or upgrade in that construction zone, and it seems essential for practical use.ssilk wrote: ↑Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:48 pmIncluding items, that roboports are already carrying: I think that should be optional. In most cases this is useful, but think of items carried by construction robots could also mean, that they currently destruct something.
See this post: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39474#p251107
Lets take for example:
- There is a logistics network with passive provider chest at the edge of the network. Next to it in another network is a requester chest, and an inserter in between. There are no construction bots yet.
- The inserter is wired to read its contents, and connected with a roboport in the first network set to "Read logistics network contents".
- This then goes into an arithmetic combinator set to "each = each * -1".
- The combinator output and a "construction materials" output is connected to the requester chest to set the request.
- The player places a blueprint for 50 transport belts.
- The construction materials signals get set to 50 transport belts, as does the requester chest (50 + 0*-1).
- The transport belts get delivered, and as they are the "Read logistics network contents" increases and the requester chest reaches 0 (50 + 50*-1). All good so far.
- 50 construction bots are placed in the roboport.
- These construction bots immediately start heading to the passive provider to construct the blueprint.
- The "Read logistics network contents" immediately outputs 0, while the "construction materials" remains at 50.
- Another 50 extra, unneeded, unwanted items are added to the requester chest.