Nuclear power, teleporter, world generation machine and more

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

DrShame
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Nuclear power, teleporter, world generation machine and

Post by DrShame »

Good ideas. The world generation machine could also be some kind of a "Doom Engine", when activated it would end the current world in a spectacular explosion (or gradually in ripping the land apart) and putting you into a new one. :idea:

Sedado77
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sedado77 »

Garm wrote: That was not an emphasis but closer to yell indeed - it was tongue in cheek joke from game Dwarf Fortress, which I`ve referenced as part of "hardcore" discussion. please disregard that, if you are not DF player.
It was just to make a point :D, I am indeed a DF player. I love it. (At least i did until a f**ing Steel web-spitting BLOB single-"handed" (pun, it doesn't have hands) wiped out my 300+ dwarven military and proceded to obliterate my 4 weeks old fort ;´(

DF hates me :S
DrShame wrote:Good ideas. The world generation machine could also be some kind of a "Doom Engine", when activated it would end the current world in a spectacular explosion (or gradually in ripping the land apart) and putting you into a new one. :idea:
Yup, I'd like that effect. Some people just want to see the world burn! xD

Berndue
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Berndue »

Thank you guys for your discussion in this thread. As said, its all suggeston and the ideas has to be improved. What do you think to make the "supply chain" more complex? So Just not adding nuclear power, also nuclear weapons to defeat the radioactive monsters?

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”