Copying Blueprints Before You Die (Blueprint-Storage)

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

aRatNamedSammy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Copying Blueprints Before You Die (Blueprint-Storage)

Post by aRatNamedSammy »

the bluebook is great, btw :mrgreen: .. love it
ok, i just ask for a very little something, a possibility to make a copy of en existing blueprint on a fresh plan. for exemple, when you die, if you have your book with you, its lost , with all prints :evil:
having an easy possibility to make a copy of all plan, to keep some books in safe spots with copy of all plans, just in case of such disaster.

i already see some players saying "go the that place and make a new plan......... yes..and.. NO
cause sometimes, you made that plan without having extra's stuff around.. and you die like 5-6-10 hours later... many things may be installed at that place .
so to make a copy without the need to remove everythings like wiring, ect....

some will say "dont go fighting with it on your inventoy"... do you really think everyone think to do that, .. or when your building an outpost, and some bitters comes from an expected direction..

i dont think it may be complicated to add that feature
tks a lot ;)
Teeth for Two (so sorry my bad english)

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Copying Blueprints Before You Die (Blueprint-Storage)

Post by ssilk »

I like that idea, cause it reveals the perishability of the character. Changed topic to match the idea better.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Durentis
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Durentis »

The blueprint book is great for storage, but I would rather see an account-level blueprint management system that persists between games.

The blueprint string mod combined with http://factorioblueprints.com/ is awesome, as it allows you to import past designs into current games without having to rebuild them manually once from a screenshot or memory. Once you have the tech, of course.

Would be nice to be able to share and comment on others' blueprints. Say, a Blueprint Portal similar to the new Mod Portal.

mophydeen
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mophydeen »

Durentis wrote:The blueprint book is great for storage, but I would rather see an account-level blueprint management system that persists between games.

The blueprint string mod combined with http://factorioblueprints.com/ is awesome, as it allows you to import past designs into current games without having to rebuild them manually once from a screenshot or memory. Once you have the tech, of course.

Would be nice to be able to share and comment on others' blueprints. Say, a Blueprint Portal similar to the new Mod Portal.
+1

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”