New enemies:Bosses, Flyers, Aquatic,Tanks,etc.

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

denchikmed
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

New enemies:Bosses, Flyers, Aquatic,Tanks,etc.

Post by denchikmed »

It should be introduced some new tipes of enemies, as you know there are only 2 types of those (3 if you include worms but i meant those who can move) with some evolutions, and when the games get long, these 2 get really vexatious and touch your morale.
To improve this i propose to impliment some new enemies in the game:

- Flyers: I think those are the main reasonof this post, these enemies are the most common type of enemies in All games, but i don't mean to just change the look of the bitter and make it fly, i mean to implement a new mechanic like the Brood Lord in Starcraft for example. Also you can make thir spawners on trees with nests and such staff. With evolutions.

-Bosses: Let's speak of the big guys... Bosses are a reliably way to make fun for all us player, triying to kill'em. These could be from GARGANTUAN creatures of the pandemonium to some littel guys which is impossible to focus on. This will have a 1 unit of it per map (or more, finally you are the developers, programers,etc.). And there could be some Legendary ones that appear on a probabily on a map. These won't attack the player unless it get's aggro distance, and patroul or just stand on place.
Without evolutions (but you decide, you can make it just like Issac's Bosses

-Aquatic: These as they name is are some aquatic monsters that for example enter trought your pumps and slow or totally stop the flow of water and other staff, TO some really dumbass guys which will just destroy your pipes and pumps. With evolutions.

-Tanks: Monsters that will ALWAYS appear on the radar once discovered, and which will destroy walls much easier than other types of enemies and of course resist much more than all others, they are like the siege ones. Should be put 1 in each spawner in the exterior of radios centered on the spawner. With evolutions.

Put in coments some more proposes if you have them ;)

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: New enemies:Bosses, Flyers, Aquatic,Tanks,etc.

Post by ssilk »

I've added it to viewtopic.php?f=80&t=139 Enemy Variations / Enemy Variety / New Enemies / Boss
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”