Assembler by-products

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

xlRadioActivelx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Assembler by-products

Post by xlRadioActivelx »

Some (or most) crafting recipes produce byproducts like metal scrap which could be re-smelted in the original metal. I think this would be better than have for example 1 copper plate produce 3 copper wire, it could produce 1 copper wire and some copper scrap. I just thought this was an interesting idea.

jonnero47
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Assembler by-products

Post by jonnero47 »

This could be good and at the same time this could be one solution to the problem of not being able to destroy stuff. Everybody knows that the pistol you start with is bad so if you could smelt it for iron, that'd be good.

Drunkennewbie
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Drunkennewbie »

jonnero47 wrote:This could be good and at the same time this could be one solution to the problem of not being able to destroy stuff. Everybody knows that the pistol you start with is bad so if you could smelt it for iron, that'd be good.
It's such a minor amount that you end up wanting to destroy that it's easier and probably cheaper on code to simply throw it in a box and you blow up the box.

JoneKone
Inserter
Inserter

Post by JoneKone »

Nice idea :) And it should add to pollution if you reprocess it.. or contaminate something (ground) if left on ground...
Me be singing all away.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”