Sharing blueprints with the rest of the world

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

ataaron
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Sharing blueprints with the rest of the world

Post by ataaron »

So since 9.0 now is out and we have blueprints, how about letting us upload blueprints for everyone else to access.
We probably could just upload it and post it in the forums but i didn't find the folder where blueprints are saved so that would be helpful to know.
I assume this is most likely going to work trough the steam workshop in the future but for now maybe give us a new forum Board with instructions on how to find and install these files

halida
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Sharing blueprints with the rest of the world

Post by halida »

I'm agree with this idea. design & sharing is fun, and profit, no need waste time on find optimize solution~

Duke Nukem
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Sharing blueprints with the rest of the world

Post by Duke Nukem »

ataaron wrote:So since 9.0 now is out and we have blueprints, how about letting us upload blueprints for everyone else to access.
We probably could just upload it and post it in the forums but i didn't find the folder where blueprints are saved so that would be helpful to know.
I assume this is most likely going to work trough the steam workshop in the future but for now maybe give us a new forum Board with instructions on how to find and install these files
That would be great! Even SimCity 4 had sharing features.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”