Extra UI elements for powered armor

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

BluetoothThePirate
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Extra UI elements for powered armor

Post by BluetoothThePirate »

I could have sworn this was in the list already but searches don't reveal anything, and it's not in frequent suggestions, so apologies if I just can't find it. Basically, I want to see some HUD elements in the space next to the weapons (where the battery bar goes) that have some toggle switches for power suit functions. Mostly, I think the player should be able to deactivate their personal roboport, exoskeleton legs, night vision or laser defense manually without pulling the module or removing the suit. There's a lot of scenarios where those things work against you or when you might want to manually reassign the power in an emergency. Especially as more suit modules get added the power to shut off some things is going to be needed.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Extra UI elements for powered armor

Post by ssilk »

I think this is really useful. And it adds a game element, which reminds me to many games, where you have to deal with things like front shield/back shield etc.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

TuckJohn
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Extra UI elements for powered armor

Post by TuckJohn »

I am all for it, even if it is just to disable the personal roboport while placing blueprints. perhaps I will start using them again ;)
~1200+ hours clocked in factorio. Avid KSP and Factorio player

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”