Settings/Controls, interface

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

238 mods installed. I spend a lot of time with mods. I don't want to have to go down many lines each time for mod key assignments. There is a "tab page / open and close the curtain" logic in the game, which cannot be called bad. But it's never enough. I made the same offer for the production screen.

I am attaching two pictures. In the second picture the tabs are collapsed (closed) this is apparently very useful interface logic. But when we go in and out, everything is erased, forgotten.

Each time "w-a-s-d etc. Who would want to see "keybindings"? I'm sure no one is looking after you set it up once. But mod key assignments are not like that.

Tip: "lock system!!!" I did the same for the production screen (p). For example, "fixed tabs" are created at the top (as x plane; horizontal) in any internet browser. The user can easily open the pages they want from here. By similar logic, the relevant sections should be sorted horizontally (x), not vertically (y).

Locks thrown in green, fixed and open. (like mod keybindings)

Locks thrown in red "collapsed screen" fixed and closed. ( motion, basic interaction, production, inventory etc.)
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105093
Beacon domain & Cable access area coloring (Color Tone variations)

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Settings/Controls, interface

Post by Koub »

Something like this maybe ? :
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93810
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Settings/Controls, interface

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

Koub wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:58 pm
Something like this maybe ? :
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93810
Absolutely... This legendary game deserves more modern interfaces in many more parts. (Production, Logistics, Electricity, Key Assignments, etc.) These should definitely be dealt with, but I don't know exactly how. It's not very important. But I think "@raiguard" dun mod works are really inspiring. Recipe book, rate cal., etc. He performed art in many modes.”
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105093
Beacon domain & Cable access area coloring (Color Tone variations)

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”