Get the 'Sulfuric acid barrel' tank ammo. (Vehicle version of Personal Poison capsules)

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Get the 'Sulfuric acid barrel' tank ammo. (Vehicle version of Personal Poison capsules)

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

-The description of poison capsules is meaningless, but the fact that they are cheap is a balanced thing. (balanced at 8 damage/s) The fact that they are from "Coal" instead of "Sulfuric acid" suggests that these are for personal use for the beginning of the game.

-It's always been weird for me to be able to launch capsules out of tanks. It's possible to throw capsules, but it's a laborious task, so I don't bother because I can't focus. There are Bob and Rampent mods, but they also change the "capsule" description and add "same type/logic". It's not useful to fire or throw the capsule type. These mods don't offer what I'm looking for. Instead, equipment in the form of a more powerful "liquid turret" (such as a vehicle flamethrower) can be added using "sulfuric acid" from inside vehicles.

-Because I don't like recipe confusion, "https://wiki.factorio.com/index.php?tit ... edirect=no", which is one of the "dead recipes" in the game, can be used. They discharge the liquid with the appropriate "barrel" igniter loaded on the tank equipment.

EARNINGS:
-Ease of shooting
-Recipe evaluation

Balancing:
Capsules are only used on foot, capsules cannot be thrown from inside the vehicle.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105093
Beacon domain & Cable access area coloring (Color Tone variations)

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Get the 'Sulfuric acid barrel' tank ammo. (Vehicle version of Personal Poison capsules)

Post by ssilk »

This suggestion has one foot here and the other in the balancing sub board. :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Get the 'Sulfuric acid barrel' tank ammo. (Vehicle version of Personal Poison capsules)

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

ssilk wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:26 am

I couldn't understand the translation. Can you write a little more clearly and simply?
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105093
Beacon domain & Cable access area coloring (Color Tone variations)

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

oyunbagimlisi wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:42 pm
ssilk wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:26 am

I couldn't understand the translation. Can you write a little more clearly and simply?
I think what ssilk is saying is that they feel this post is in part a new idea, and in part a balancing suggestion.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:47 pm
they feel this post is in part a new idea, and in part a balancing suggestion.
Exactly. We (Pluralis Majestetis!) think it could be moved to balancing subboard, if the thread will eventually go more into the balancing direction. We will see.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”