[1.1.38] Artillery shell not quick-trashable

Things that we don't consider worth fixing at this moment.
martinekopl
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.38] Artillery shell not quick-trashable

Post by martinekopl »

The artillery shell is not quick-trashable by Shiftclicking it in the inventory to put it in the logistic trash. It is instead telling "cannot insert Artillery shell. Ammo slots are full". I believe that this is a bug, because even though artillery shell is a Ammo, it was never intended to be a ammo for any of the character guns.
Post selfexplanatory, no need for other info i believe

Honktown
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.1.38] Artillery shell not quick-trashable

Post by Honktown »

martinekopl wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:45 pm
The artillery shell is not quick-trashable by Shiftclicking it in the inventory to put it in the logistic trash. It is instead telling "cannot insert Artillery shell. Ammo slots are full". I believe that this is a bug, because even though artillery shell is a Ammo, it was never intended to be a ammo for any of the character guns.
Post selfexplanatory, no need for other info i believe
If you want:

Code: Select all

/c game.player.insert("artillery-wagon-cannon")
The weapon is rarely available in redmew (and maybe comfyfactorio) scenarios

Edit: There's a lot that could be asked, like should an ammo category (and all ammo) be trash-first if it "can't" be used by a player? Should we consider tank shells, because those can have a handheld weapon too, as is? I've had my frustrations trying to trash ammo period before I realized it was... ammo. A dedicated quick-trash-inventory input, quick ammo inventory would be nice. All it is now is "Stack transfer" "Transfer stack to the other inventory."
I have mods! I guess!
Link

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.38] Artillery shell not quick-trashable

Post by Klonan »

Well, theoretically the character can shoot any type of ammo, if they have the right type of gun equipped

Since we probably don't fix this, I will move this to won't fix

Return to “Won't fix.”