[0.16.45] Science tree alignment not centered

Things that we don't consider worth fixing at this moment.
lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.16.45] Science tree alignment not centered

Post by lovely_santa »

Hi,

On my MoreScience mod i'm implementing an addon for bobsangels. This extends the science tree by ... lets say a lot. :lol:

So when I got a research that unlocks a new science pack (in this example advanced science research 1, unlocking the purple pack) I got a lot of new technologies that require this purple science pack that gets unlocked: (NOTE: picture only showing part of the unlocks, this is centered on the technology window)
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1428 times
But when you look at the prerequisits, you see the 1st layer (3 ingredients) are centered above the selected research, but all the prerequisites before those are almost fully on the left of the science tree:
Knipsel1.PNG
Knipsel1.PNG (4.43 MiB) Viewed 1428 times
and to finish, a closeup that shows thate there are NONE prerequisites showing to the right:
Knipsel-2.PNG
Knipsel-2.PNG (553.36 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
Forum is timing me out when i try uploading zip file of all the mods, uploaded it on WeTransfer: https://we.tl/Wc8T1XHRQb
To reproduce: Open a new game, search in the tech window for advanced science research 2 and select it.

Kind regards,
lovely_santa
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Dominik
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.16.45] Science tree alignment not centered

Post by Dominik »

The science tree is getting completely redesigned for 0.17, so wait for this version please.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.16.45] Science tree alignment not centered

Post by lovely_santa »

I will keep an eye out.

Thanks for the response,
lovely_santa
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Return to “Won't fix.”