Post disappeared

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
zigzag03
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post disappeared

Post by zigzag03 »

In the support forum in the Simple Questions Simple Answers post I asked a very basic question about electrical hookups. The post was replied to by "Mr Tact" but both my post and his reply has disappeared. Was it too simple a question? Why would it disappear without a trace? Some admin want to enlighten me as to what reason it would have been not just deleted, but all trace of it gone? Only reason I know it was replied to is because I can see it in my notifications. If I click it there, it says no such topic exists. I would think that if it was in the wrong place it might have been moved, but why deleted like it never happened? If it was just too basic to bother with, would be nice to be told so.

An attempt to pm "Mr Tact" has shown that this user does not exist. What's the deal folks?

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Post disappeared

Post by Loewchen »

I tried to move it in a new topic, but it seems I deleted it instead...

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

Was that the question about mining drills not getting power? I saw someone answer "please post a picture, it's difficult to tell without one." and some vague suggestions like possibly disconnected power line, or wrong pipe setup. But yea...just post a picture.
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

zigzag03
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zigzag03 »

Lol ok stuff happens! Thanks for getting back. I will just post my question again with pic in a new topic. What happened to "Mr Tact"? I did try to pm him but says no such user. Interesting. Thanks again !

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Jap2.0 »

zigzag03 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:32 pm
Lol ok stuff happens! Thanks for getting back. I will just post my question again with pic in a new topic. What happened to "Mr Tact"? I did try to pm him but says no such user. Interesting. Thanks again !
Him?
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

zigzag03
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zigzag03 »

Yup he's the one, not sure why I couldn't pm him. Whatever, thanks for pointing it out.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

You forgot a '.'.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “This Forum”