Mod bug reports! Where?

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
NosajDraw
Inserter
Inserter

Mod bug reports! Where?

Post by NosajDraw »

OK I've searched at some length, but I can't find rules that direct me, nor a sub forum area that seems to fit, I can't find a thread from the author of the mod about the mod, the bugs section of the forum seems to be limited to vanilla game bugs not mods bugs... so where do I report and hopefully get help with mod bugs?

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Mod bug reports! Where?

Post by daniel34 »

There is no forum for mod bugs, this is usually handled within the mod's topic or forum. If there is no forum thread for your particular mod then try to contact them using the Discussions board of the mods.factorio.com page.

I'll allow you to post your bug in this thread, but if it is very mod/lua specific I'm afraid we can't help you.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

NosajDraw
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NosajDraw »

OK, thanks, I suspect this is very specific.

Mod : Factorissimo2

Pastebin of log : https://pastebin.com/uL6mKdhz

Actual Error : Error while running event Factorissimo2::on_built_entity (ID 6)
__Factorissimo2__/control.lua:329: attempt to call field 'freeze_daytime' (a boolean value)

What I'm doing to generate the error : Placing a factory (from the mod) into the map

What happens: The building appears to placed, but immediately after the error occurs

Additional information : 1) I have been playing this map for 2 day, and have many other factories already placed, never experienced this error before. 2) Day light cycle is disabled, has been since I first started the map (ie it is forever day).

NosajDraw
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NosajDraw »

OK, wow, didn't even know there was a page on the mods site to discuss problems :) but as soon as I found it, I saw other were a) having the same problem b) it was fixed a few hours back.

Return to “This Forum”