Suggestion :: Voting

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
RobertTerwilliger
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Suggestion :: Voting

Post by RobertTerwilliger »

After releasing Factorio on Steam, number of users increased dramatically. It is obviously very good, but has it's little downside.

Last week's FFF discussion have gathered 300+ comments in less than a week, and quite many posts were quite the same - "like"/"dislike". It is understandable - people want to express their opinions, simultaneously overrunning vocal minority, to make statistics closer to reality. BUT this results in much flood, thus making people not really reading posts before posting the same idea, or not posting anything at all, realizing, only few people will even notice the post in fast-running thread.

What I suggest is intending voting at forum, probably multiple voting for a single thread. So anyone can leave feedback, and not making any flood at the same time.
This will also represent idea support (no matter - FFF devs' idea or a suggestion made by user), thus developers will be able to keep a hand on pulse of community.
Holding formation further and further,
Millions of lamb stay in embrace of Judas.
They just need some bread and faith in themselves,
BUT
THE TSAR IS GIVEN TO THEM IN EXCHANGE!
Original: 5diez - "Ищу, теряя" (rus, 2013)

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Suggestion :: Voting

Post by Koub »

Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

RobertTerwilliger
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Suggestion :: Voting

Post by RobertTerwilliger »

Doh! :oops:

Exactly :) Usually votings age quite common on forums if they exist, and I just haven't seen voting at this forum - in fact, I'm quite new here, as it's seen at my posts quantity. Also it seems at some sections it is impossible to create voting. Also I didn't know it's proper name is "poll", so please delete/move to trash this topic to hide my shame :oops: :D
Holding formation further and further,
Millions of lamb stay in embrace of Judas.
They just need some bread and faith in themselves,
BUT
THE TSAR IS GIVEN TO THEM IN EXCHANGE!
Original: 5diez - "Ищу, теряя" (rus, 2013)

Return to “This Forum”