Scenario subform

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
blazespinnaker
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Scenario subform

Post by blazespinnaker »

Basically a place to discuss rocket rush, wave defense, etc. Place we could also implicitly discuss speedrunning (as they are speedrunnish scenarios).

There is speedrun.com, but I find mixing with that crowd is awkward for all. Some prefer to talk about it (mostly me, but some others) and the math and ideas, while mostly the goal there is more about sharing videos that follow very specific rules to see who's the fastest. eg most of the runs don't allow blueprints. A lot of folks there also seem to be hostile towards discussion as it probably takes attention away from the videos I suppose.

By having a forum here on Factorio with a different approach, I think both purposes would be nicely served. Speedrunning for fun over here, speedrunning for competition over there. Harmony!

The scenarios are a lot of fun as well. It'd be cool to bring more attention to them.
OptimaUPS Mod, pm for info.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Scenario subform

Post by Loewchen »

Not sure about speed running, but the scenario subforum is here: viewforum.php?f=36.

blazespinnaker
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Scenario subform

Post by blazespinnaker »

Hmm, that's under contributions tho. Oh well, I tried.
OptimaUPS Mod, pm for info.

Return to “This Forum”